Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Sage CRM Cloud Solution to Boost Local SME Business Information Management
SINGAPORE: 15 May 2012 – Sage Asia, a subsidiary of The Sage Group, plc, which is a FTSE 100 company and a leading global supplier of business management software and related products and service, today announced the launch of the Sage CRM Cloud in Singapore. This is an online, cloud-based CRM solution specially tailored for small to medium-sized companies.
With Rackspace’s new hybrid hosting technology – RackConnect – as its backbone, the solution delivers the reach, flexibility and rapid time-to-value of traditional Software as a Service (SaaS). Thus, empowering businesses to capitalise on the benefits of CRM in the cloud, allowing users to choose how, when and where they manage critical business information.
Sage CRM Cloud will be available in two editions – Professional and Essentials. Both solutions will leverage Rackspace’s flexible cloud resource and have been specifically designed to enable small and mid-sized companies to get started with an affordable yet well-featured and user-friendly CRM package that can grow and develop as they become more adept and confident in its use. The cloud-based solutions allow organisations to sign up for a trial and get instant access to the software, meaning that they can go live straight away.
Mr. Low Gee Sing, Managing Director of Sage Asia said, “Sage CRM provides an unrivalled gateway to CRM interactions and transforming levels of accessibility, information management and customer insight. Depending on their business needs, Sage customers have the choice and flexibility to choose using Sage CRM either via cloud or on-premise. They can start with Sage CRM on the cloud, and when their business requirement changes, move to an on-premise solution or, vice versa.
Implemented by over 12,000 organisations in 70 countries worldwide, Sage CRM is optimised specifically for small and medium business. Easy to use and quick to deploy in the cloud or on-premise, it delivers a rapid return on investment so businesses see a positive impact immediately.
Mr Low added, “We are confident that our local SMEs will find Sage CRM Cloud of great benefit, especially after seeing the successful implementation in Europe and other parts of the world. Sage CRM Cloud gives customers the flexibility, reliability, security and support to connect services and view their customer data in a way that best suits their needs now and in the future.”
Unique benefits of Sage CRM Cloud:
- Full-featured CRM: Includes everything from sales forecasting, pipeline management, contact management, interactive dashboards and campaign management with mobile access available via the Apple iPhone.
- Relevance: With a comprehensive out of the box feature set combined with simple configuration, small and mid-sized enterprises will find the Sage CRM Cloud solution easy to use and quick to deploy.
- Accessibility: Accessible via the Apple iPhone and available with a new Microsoft Outlook Integration (Lite) feature makes it the perfect business management tool for those on the move.
- Peace of Mind: With a 30 day trial providing users with instant access to the software, businesses can be up and running immediately. Users also have the flexibility to decide if the cloud is the right CRM deployment option for their business
- Security: Dedicated servers provide secure storage of customer information and organisations have full control over the data accessibility to selected users
- Payment Flexibility: Sage CRM Cloud starts from USD25 per user per month and payment structures are flexible to users’ needs
# # #
About Sage Asia
Sage Asia, a subsidiary of The Sage Group plc, provides small-and-medium sized businesses with a broad range of end-to-end business management applications. Its softwares are easy-to-use, scalable and its customisable applications enhance the clients’ competitive edge. Sage’s products support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, distribution and manufacturing processes. Sage’s portfolio of leading solutions include: Sage ERP, Sage CRM, Sage EasyPay and Sage UBS among others. Sage Asia’s network covers ASEAN, China, India and the Middle East. For more information, please visit www.sageasiapac.com.
About Sage CRM
Sage CRM is used by over 12,000 organisations in 70 countries worldwide to manage their critical sales, marketing and customer service activities every day.
Sage CRM is optimised specifically for small and medium businesses. Easy to use and quick to deploy in the cloud or on-premise, it delivers a rapid return on investment so you see a positive impact on your business straight away. Plus, it can be easily adapted by you to make it fit how you work, saving you time and money, both now and in the future. In this way, we help you get the most from your CRM investment and accelerate your business growth.
Visit the Sage CRM Ecosystem at www.sagecrm.com to join the conversation on our user and partner communities and to access the Sage CRM Marketplace.
For Sage CRM Cloud media enquiries, please contact:
Ms. Nurjanna Ng
+65 6336 6118 (ext 606)
Mileage Communications Pte Ltd
Ms Patsy Phay / Mr. Gan Ling Kai
+65 6222 1678
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com